- AAU provides students, male and females, with sport facilities on campus and off campus (Hager and Dahma’ Hall).
- In the gym, there are professional trainers for the students in various sports.
- The university offers all facilities, on and off campus, needed for athletic activities.
- The Gym offers the following facilities:
|1||Hall for male||50 Sq m|
|2||Hall for female||150 Sq m|
|3||Multi-gym Nine Stations||1|
|4||Chest Machine with bars 80 Kg||1|
|5||Electric Running Machine||4|
- The Sports Halls offer the following facilities:
|6||Green Area Football||1|
The University provides students with lounges in each campus, for males and females. Here students can take a break between classes, socialize, wait for the bus, and study. The lounges are air conditioned and comfortably furnished to provide students with an atmosphere that encourages their various social and academic activities.
Al Ain University hosts four small mosques on campus; two for the males; two for the females. The aim of this service is to provide students with a quiet, suitable place to pray throughout the day.