Duties and Responsibilities
The Human Resources Unit at AAU renders a wide range of services. The key services are mentioned below:
- Job identification, advertisement, screening selection and recruitment.
- Job evaluation and grading.
- Issuance of employment visas, contracts, and associated paper work.
- Employee Relations Management.
- Provision of advisory service on employment legislation/terms and condition of service.
- Management of pre and post-arrival arrangements for new staff orientation and onboarding etc.
- Designing Training and development programs according to the requirements of the organization and Units.
- Management of compensation and benefits.
- Overseeing Time and Leave management.
- Performance management and Career Development.
- Development and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Budgeting and Periodic Reporting.
- Provision of support on conflict management i.e. disciplinary and grievance advice.
- Employees Separation management