- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Reference Number: 045
Campus: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Media or Business (Public Relations, Journalism, Business Administration and Marketing
- Preparing graduates' questionnaires and working on the distribution and data entry process.
- Responsible to communicate with alumni community.
- Monitoring and Updating graduates' data.
- Communicating with alumni to participate in activities of the Deanship of Student Affairs and the University.
- Communicate with third parties to find out job opportunities available for graduates.
- Responsible to issue Alumni Journal / Newsletter.
- Responsible to organize periodic events for graduates and preparing periodic reports The responsibility of integrating graduates with the university's social networking pages.
- Attending the national and international courses and events for graduate societies.
- Participating in planning and organizing of all of Deanship of Student Affairs activities and events.
- 2-4 years’ experience in the relevant field (Experience of UAE is a plus).
- Experience in communicating with local community institutions
- Proficiency in Arabic/ English languages, spoken and written.
- Experience in developing, organizing, and implementing activities related to graduates in particular and students in general
- Good command on computer skills, particularly MS office programs
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly mentioning Education, Skills and ExperienceApply